Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Camera Doesn't Know It's Broken

Shots from my days, to make up for the essay of the last post.



Sitting on my train to High Wycombe. I love this shot. There is something just so evocative about TRAINS, and it's quite interesting living in a country that survives by them. People would much rather take a train into London than drive their car.



Walking over the Thames to the Globe.



Now, in your best Pocahontas voice: "Just around the River Thames!"




People walking over the Millennium Bridge.



The Glory Moment. Stewart Copeland, ladies and gentlemen.
Look at the interest in his eyes! LOOK AT IT!
I think I was saying something like "I'mamusicmajorandyouarethemostimportantmusicalinfluencorofmylifeiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou..." Or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. You said exactly that. Completely that. Word for word. :) I know you.

    ReplyDelete